I just attended the best passion of the Christ play. As they were “nailing” Jesus to the cross the entire thing broke. No one knew what to do and it got quiet. Finally one of the guards on stage said “You get out of it this time Jesus”
I CAN’T STOP FUCKING LAUGHING NOBODY LOOK AT ME
- portray fatness as a symbol for sins of greed, gluttony or laziness
- make jokes about extreme weight
- show a fat character breaking furniture as if it’s supposed to be funny
- show fat characters as pathetic or foils for thin conventionally attractive ones
- show someone obsessing over weight loss as normal
- treat fat people as, well, people.